This Plo Koon action figure was released in
2011 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
five accessories (blue lightsaber, removable neck collar, face mask, 2 crampons (boot attachments)).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Cold Weather Gear Plo Koon's face mask attaches on top of his face (fits OK)
- The lightsaber fits very well into both hands
- The snowshoes fit perfectly
- There are no ankle joints, but Cold Weather Gear Plo Koon keeps his balance well
- This exact same Plo Koon figure was re-released in 2012's Clone Wars Collection: Plo Koon in Cold Weather Gear
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Plo Koon fights to free an ice-covered world from the Separatists.
The Jedi general wears a special mask to protect him from Khorms harsh environment. Traction
spikes make it easy for him to move quickly over the snow and ice, as he fights a ruthless
warlord and battles droids who are controlling an important source of fuel.