This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2011 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
three accessories (blaster, riot shield, enforcement baton).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The riot shield fits very well into the hands
- The baton attaches well to the inside of the shield
- The visor on the helmet is not movable
- The blaster fits OK into both hands
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
A clone trooper patrols the streets of Coruscant. The trooper is equipped with a blaster, riot shield and
enforcement baton to help him subdue troublemakers. With his fellow troopers, he keeps order in the busy cityscapes that cater to everyone
from diplomats to criminals. The troopers are always alert and on guard for the threat of trouble.