This Saesee Tiin action figure was released in
2011 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
six accessories (green lightsaber, helmet, flight pack holder, flight pack with 2 removable swivel wings).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- Saesee Tiin has a great head sculpt
- The green lightsaber fits well into both hands
- There was no jedi robe included
- The helmet fits very well over the head
- The head needs to be popped-off in order to get the flight-pack holder on (can easily be done)
- The flight pack attaches very nicely
- Despite the lack of ankle joints, Saesee Tiin keeps his balances very well, even with the flight pack on his back
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Saesee Tiin is an outstanding pilot because of his impressive telepathic abilities and the practice he received flying his starfighter through the challenging winds on his homeworld, Iktotch. When he is on space combat missions, the Jedi Master wears a special helmet and flight pack with swingout wings.