This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2011 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
seven accessories (red ear muffs, 2 blasters, blaster rifle, combat harness, backpack with two red projectiles, breathing mask).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The blaster rifle fits well into both hands
- The head needs to be popped-off in order to get the shoulder harness on
- The breathing mask attaches to the harness and fits well
- The harness can hold a small blaster in the chest area
- The backpack attaches well to the harness
- The two small blasters fit OK into both hands
- The red ear muffs can be removed from the helmet
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
A stealth ops clone trooper is one of the crew on a new Republic stealth ship. The troopers special gear includes a combat
flight harness that holds a blaster pistol and a backpack that fires missiles. As part of this elite crew, the trooper is ready for the stealth ops
missions that demand all of his skill, courage and ingenuity.