This Rebel Commando action figure was released in
2011 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
six accessories (blaster rifle, blaster, backpack, coat, helmet, removable ammo belt with holster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Rebel Commando figure utilizes the same body as the first Vintage Collection Rebel Commando
- The head sculpt is new
- The joints are stiff, which is nice and keeps the figure standing while in more action oriented poses
- The helmet fits ok
- The coat is a good fit and not overly bulky
- The blaster rifle and the blaster fit nicely into the right hand, so that the finger is on the trigger in both cases
- Both weapons fit only OK into the left hand
- The blaster fits perfectly into the holster
- The backpack can be plugged into a hole in the back of the figure, where it stays firmly attached
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever! This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away. Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!