This Seripas action figure was released in
2011 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
three accessories (sniper rifle, 2 removable shoulder armor).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- Seripas without the suit is not articulated
- The armor contains two hidden gadgets: the right arm has a buzz-saw built-in, the left arm has a laser/rocket launcer built-in
- Both shoulder armor pieces attach well
- Seripas fits well into the cockpit
- The blaster rifle is not a good fit for the hands
- The paint application is well done, especially on the boots, which show a bit more wear and dirt
- The figure has problems with the balance, but a stand is included and the feet have peg holes in them
The articulation details are as follows: swivel cockpit hatch, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Seripas is a bounty hunter who helps Felucians protect their crops from pirates. The diminutive hunter sits inside a robotic suit to
appear larger and more threatening. When the suit is destroyed, he discovers he can fight just as effectively without it or as
Ahsoka tells him, he doesnt have to look tough to be tough.