This Clone Trooper Cutup action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
one accessory (blaster rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- Clone Trooper Cutup can be seen in the third season of the Clone Wars in the episode "Clone Cadets"
- This is the second clone trooper released in this kind of training armor (the first one being Clone Trooper Hevy)
- The helmet fits over the head, but it sits very loosely
- The blaster rifle fits well into the right hand, but only very loosely into the left
- There are no balancing problems
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
If you like this Clone Trooper Cutup figure, you might also like:
Clone Troopers train for combat on the planet Kamino. Kamino is not only the place where the clone troopers are engineered, it is also where they are trained in battle tactics, fighting techniques and explosives. Seasoned clone troopers push the cadets hard to turn them into the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the galaxy.