This Commander Cody action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
four accessories (blaster rifle, removable helmet, propulsion pack, jetpack).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- The figure is based on Commander Cody's appearance in the latter episodes of the Clone Wars TV show with a phase II armor
- Commander Cody's helmet is a very good fit
- The propulsion pack is a repaint of the Captain Rex propulsion pack from 2011
- The propulsion pack can be strapped onto the figure well
- The propulsion pack has movable blasters on each side
- Despite the weight of the propulsion pack, the figure can be balanced out without a stand
- There is a holster on the front of the propulsion pack, but Hasbro did not include a blaster to put in there
- Commander Cody's scars in the facial area look cool
- Cody's regular jetpack can be plugged into a hole in the back of the figure
- It can also be attached on the back of the propulsion pack, which is great
- The blaster rifle is a good fit for both of the figure's hands
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Commander Cody takes on battle droids wherever the Clone Wars rage, even in the deep space or orbital battles. He straps on a rocket pack and propulsion pack when the fighting takes place in the vacuum of space. Cody's flight pack has built-in weapons that swivel to blast battle droids in any direction.