This Clone Trooper action figure was released in
2012 in The Clone Wars Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
five accessories (blaster, blaster rifle, jetpack with 1 projectile and 1 cover).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Clone Trooper:
- This figure was the first animated-style Clone Trooper based on the all white phase II clone armor
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The jetpack can be plugged into a hole in the figure's back
- Both weapons fit well into the hands
- The look of the longer blaster rifle feels a bit outdated
- The trooper keeps his balance well without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
The weapons and armor of the clone troopers evolve as the Clone Wars continue. As battle conditions change,
the troopers' armor and equipment is updated, including new helmets with more advanced communication and survival technology, and new weapons
like missile-equipped jetpacks.