This Ratts Tyerell action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
two accessories (hat with goggles, blaster).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- The hat fits very well over the head
- The goggles are part of the hat and can't be removed
- There are peg holes in the feet so Ratts Tyerell can be placed on a stand
- The blaster fits very well into the right hand, but it keeps falling out of the left
- This is an overall nice and detailed looking figure, which is a good example that figures don't always need to have 14 points of articulation
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
If you like this Ratts Tyerell figure, you might also like:
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!