This Darth Maul action figure was released in
2012 in The Vintage Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
six accessories (lightsaber hilt, 2 red lightsabers which can be placed together to make a long, double-bladed one, soft-goods sith robe, plastic hood, binoculars).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- Darth Maul's soft-goods robe can easily be put on or taken off
- The soft-goods robe is quite bulky, and it will take time to make it look right
- The plastic hood fits well, but it looks off a bit in combination with the soft-goods robe
- All weapons and accessories fit well into both hands
- The long lightsaber hilt can be plugged into the belt
- The belt was assembled backwards at the factory, so when you take the figure out of the packaging, you will need to move the backside to the front (easily doable, but you will need to adjust the soft-goods robe)
- Darth Maul has a fantastic head sculpt and the paint application looks spot on
- There are no balancing problems, but the figure has peg holes in the feet so it can be placed on a stand
- This is an overall fantastic figure and easily recommendable
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!