This Darth Maul action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (red double-bladed lighstaber (one of the blades is removable)).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- Darth Maul stands shaky by himself and will very likely require a stand (or Commtech chip)
- There was no Sith robe included
- The figure can hold the lightsaber in both hands
- One of the blades is removable from the lightsaber
- With only six joints and a predefined battle stance, there is little room to display the figure differently
- The soft-goods skirt on the figure looks good and doesn't feel bulky or too long
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel shoulders, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Wielding the power of the dark side,
Darth Maul confronts Jedi Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi in a deadly
clash of lightsabers inside the Theed generator complex.