This Endor Rebel Soldier action figure was released in
2006 in The Saga Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
six accessories (removable helmet, backpack, blaster, removable hard-plastic vest, stand, random holographic figure).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Rebel Trooper (Battle Of Endor) was released individually carded
- There were two different versions of this figure available, a black Rebel Trooper and a white Rebel Trooper
- The figure's helmet is removable
- The headset is molded onto the head and not removable
- The vest can be taken off
- The blaster fits well into the right hand, but not into the left
- The blaster can be stowed away in the holster, but it doesn't work well because the holster is too small
- The ammunition bandolier going across the chest is part of the figure and not removable
- The backpack plugs well into a hole in the back of the figure
- The cable running going down from the left ear can be unplugged from the pouch on the belt
- The Rebel Trooper stands well on his own without needing help from the included display stand
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel biceps, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Hand picked by Han Solo for the mission to Endor, these troopers are the best and brightest of the Rebel Alliance. Survivors of some of the toughest battles of the Galactic Civil War, each one of them is a skilled marksman, expert in demolitions, and an easy match in hand to hand combat for any stormtrooper. Each of these men can survive in the wilderness for weeks at a time, remaining silent and unseen, until the command is given to strike.