This Tusken Raider action figure was released in
2012 in the Discover The Force toy line.
It was exclusively available at Walmart.
Hasbro gave the figure 14 points of articulation and included
three accessories (soft-goods robe, gaderffii stick, sniper rifle).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- This Tusken Raider is a slight repaint of the previously released Tusken Raider from the 2006 Vintage Saga Collection
- The Gaderffii stick fits well into both hands
- The sniper rifle fits as well into both hands, but it's tricky if not impossible to display the figure in a decent "sniper" position
- The swivel joints in the elbows are extremely annoying, and both of them kept popping out while adjusting the figure's position for the photo shoot
- There are no balancing problems
- The soft-goods robe feels a bit lighter than from the 2006 version, which seems to work a bit better
- Even six years after its initial release the figure holds up quite nicely with more recent figures
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
Tusken Raiders are fierce desert nomads on Tatooine. Also known as Sand People,
Tuskens are hostile to outsiders and launch vicious attacks. They are armed with spear-like gaderffii sticks and powerful