This Aurra Sing action figure was released in
2012 in the Discover The Force toy line.
It was exclusively available at Walmart.
Hasbro gave the figure twelve joints and included
eight accessories (2 blasters, sniper rifle, plastic vest, lightsaber storage case with 3 sabers).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Bounty Hunter:
- Aurra Sing stands quite well without a stand
- The belts with the holsters are molded individually and are not glued onto the figure (you might be able to strip it off the figure, but we don't count it as an accessory here)
- Both blasters fit well into the holsters, but the figure has difficulties holding them in both hands
- The vest is removable
- The antenna on the head is not removable
- It's a very nicely painted figure with black eye rings and finger nails, and a red color tone on the outfit which seems to match the movie version
- The sniper rifle fits well into both hands and it can be hung around Aurra Sing's shoulders
- The lightsaber storage case fits well into the right hand, but not the left hand
- This very same figure was later in the same year (2012) released in the Vintage Collection: Aurra Sing
The articulation details are as follows: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel upper torso, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
Aurra Sing is a Force-sensitive bounty hunter, mercenary and assassin. She is willing to work for anyone who
can meet her price. Many aspiring hunters seek her out for training despite her reputation as a cold-hearted taskmaster.