This Darth Maul action figure was released in
2000 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
two accessories (binoculars, small sith infiltrator model).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- This Darth Maul figure was designed to stand on display with the binoculars in hand
- The binoculars fit well into both hands, and it can be held up by the figure right in front of the eyes, which is great
- Even though the figure has 8 points of articulation, you can't position it much differently
- The head can only be moved a little bit due to the non-removable plastic hood
- The lightsaber hilt on the right side of the figure's hip is part of the figure and not removable
- Darth Maul stands very well without a stand
- Overall, it's a truly fantastic looking figure which holds its ground quite well more than a decade later after its release
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Following orders from his Master Darth Sidious,
easily tracks his Jedi prey by traveling in his Sith Infiltrator equipped with a stealth cloaking device.