This Qui-Gon Jinn action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure eight joints and included
three accessories (lightsaber hilt, harpoon, plastic robe).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- The lightsaber hilt can be plugged into a hole in the belt
- The breathing device is not removable and part of the head sculpt
- The figure can hold the harpoon well in the right hand
- Qui-Gon can't hold anything in the left hand
- The brown plastic robe is removable
- The sleeves are not part of the robe and painted on the figure
- Qui-Gon Jinn balances out quite nicely without a stand
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel ankles
In an attempt to recruit the amphibious Gungans in their fight against the greedy Trade Federation,
Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jar Jar Binks swim to the vast underwater city of Otoh Gunga.
On their return, the trio is attacked by a gigantic, ravenous Opee sea creature whose voracious jaws threaten to
spell the end for the Jedi, and crush all hopes for the planet of Naboo!