This Ki-Adi Mundi action figure was released in
1999 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure six joints and included
one accessory (purple lightsaber).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Jedi:
- The saber fits well into both of the figure's hands
- It's not possible to recreate the Episode 1 scene, where Ki-Adi Mundi sits in a Jedi Council chair due to the lack of joints in the knees
- The plastic robe is not removable
- There are no balancing problems
- Ki-Adi Mundi included a purple lightsaber (the saber in our pictures is this exact saber, but the camera captured more of a blue color than purple)
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
As part of the twelve-member Jedi Council gathered on Coruscant at the temple of the Jedi, Ki-Adi-Mundi must help make many fateful decisions as the council is called upon to consider the invasion of Naboo and the future of young Anakin Skywalker.