This Pit Droid action figure was released in
2000 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure five joints and included
one accessory (podracer tool).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Droid:
- This Pit Droid was packed together with this Pit Droid
- They are not made out of the same molds (different hands and legs)
- The figure can't stand by itself due to the pre-posed legs and due to the lack of hip, knee and ankle joints
- There are no holes in the feet so it could be placed on a stand
- The podracer tool fits ok around the waist and the droid can hold the handles of the tool
- Unfortunately, the droid just can't be displayed well, unless you want to have him sit on your shelf or glue him down
- The figure is outdated, the arms, legs and the waist could be articulted these days, and the antennas are too thick
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
Small in stature and mechanically adept, pit droids scurry to service Podracers in the height of competition.