This Padmé Amidala action figure was released in
2000 in the Episode I Collection.
Hasbro gave the figure seven joints and included
one accessory (ascention gun).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the figure:
- The figure has two separate swivel joints in the neck, one lets the figure look up, the other lets the head move left or right
- Queen Amidala Battle stands very shaky and will require a stand
- The blaster is a good fit for the right hand
- The string with the grappling hook is attached to the blaster
- The grappling hook can be plugged onto the bottom of the blaster
The articulation details are as follows: 2 swivel joints in the neck (one lets the figure look up and down slightly and one lets the head move left or right), 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
Cornered in the Theed palace by battle droids,
Queen Amidala and her entourage escape through a palace window.
Using ascension guns, the heroes are pulled up to the throne room level to challenge the Viceroys for control of the palace.