This Darth Maul action figure was released in
2000 in the Episode I Collection.
It was exclusively available at FAO Schwartz.
Hasbro gave the figure ten points of articulation and included
one accessory (soft-goods sith robe).
Here is what we noticed when we took a closer look at the Sith:
- This Darth Maul is different from other released Darth Maul figures as of this review (March 2012)
- Compared with the first, 1999 released Darth Maul with Sith Speeder, the legs are much closer together, the black on the clothes is dull instead of glossy, the red on the face is much, much brighter, the Sith robe has Tatooine dirt on it, the copyright imprints are different, stating 2000 instead of 1999
- The soft-goods sith robe fits very well
- The figure has no balancing problems
- There were no weapons included
The articulation details are as follows: swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel right forearm, swivel left elbow, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees
For more Darth Maul (Sith Speeder Game) pictures, please take a look at this Darth Maul page.
Become a Sith Lord in pursuit of the elusive Jedi as you step into Darth Maul's Sith speeder.
You must search the desert planet of Tatooine in order to locate and defeat the Jedi heroes before they escape with
Queen Amidala to Coruscant. Fit the Darth Maul
figure into the control seat and use the 4-way motion sensors to react to the LCD screen and direct the action.
Quick-response graphics, authentic sound effect, and hands-on controls bring you into the action!