2012 Clone Wars Figures With Class 1 Vehicles
The 2012 Clone Wars Collection Summary
- The 2012 Clone Wars Collection is the continuation of the previous Clone Wars Collection from 2011. In the United States, it officially debuted on January 30th 2012, but some of the action figures could be found on retail shelves a few weeks before the official launch date.
- The packaging style was given a very different look from the previous packaging, with Darth Maul being the driving character behind the series instead of Captain Rex.
- Besides the packaging, Hasbro changed the colors of the included stand from gray to light brown, and the die from blue to black.
- The included battle game card was also changed and featured a character picture on one side instead of the game instructions.
- Unforunately, Hasbro released only a handful of figures compared to previous years, which left many people wondering if the entire Clone Wars line was going to be canceled soon.
- It was a very boring year for Clone Wars collectors and figures were easy to come by throughout the entire year. The at first hard-to-find Republic Attack Dropship, and even later the Mandalorian Transport, were quite easy to find in stores. Among the more popular figures were Ahsoka in Scuba Gear, Captain Rex in Phase II armor and Clone Commander Wolffe.
Clone Wars stand, die and game card
Each figure came with its own light brown/beige stand, a black die and a Galactic Battle game card. The game card featured a picture of the character on the front and game related points on the back. The stands had a slot in the back where a game card could be placed in.